lifeafterdeath101lifeafterdeath101

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

LO - Seventh Heaven LO - Seventh Heaven

Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, WiFi problems. Alright, Your friends from UnDurGr0ud really like to dance for this mix. Also my boss would like to talk face to face. Please PM me.

FrequencyFaderz-Nightmare FrequencyFaderz-Nightmare

I like what I'm hearing, real smooth to grity(the good kind). And soft enough to not give me a headache, but loud enough to keep my attention... 4.5 out of 5.

Tex Tex

Not one for punk, but this...this was good.

LO - The Eight Lion LO - The Eight Lion

Iz Koolize

Thanks brah!

Tera-Born~FNG~ Tera-Born~FNG~

I remember when you only had a few songs, then i leave the country for while then i find out you're famous. Koolises dude.

Heavenly Steps Heavenly Steps

Oh sh-! I few asleep, frist sleep i had all week. THX!

LO - Rush Hour (NGADM'12) LO - Rush Hour (NGADM'12)

I'll be sure to up this for Saturday nite preferred track, only if I have your permission to do so. And I'll try to get somebody video it or somthing for you.

Please do! :D

LO - Bassive LO - Bassive

Crowd favorite award in Undar-Bass. Underground rave club in Russia. Would give it to you in person but, u know. Anywas real good flow to it.

Really? Do you have any recordings? I would love to see that :D

Thanks!

[LO-RMX] Kontiki [LO-RMX] Kontiki

Dood, if you ever find yourself in Moscow, dont be surprised to hear your music at at a few underground raves. i may of used this song and a few others when i dj'ed at a few, but i gave you full credit.

Oakwood responds:

Chances are low I'll ever be going to Moscow, but you never know :P Anyway thanks a lot!

Sanctuary - KH2 - Trance remix Sanctuary - KH2 - Trance remix

Nothin like a good'ol trance remix to listen to while relaxing after getting back a crazy all night rave. Good job bro.